super Group Provides New Market and Sponsorship Update:
• The Super Group’s Betway brand operates in two states in the United States and three more are expected in the coming months as part of the first ten states opened in the Digital Gaming Corporation in New Market.
• Betway and Spin have expanded to two new countries and plan to expand to other new markets around the world by 2021
• Betway signs coveted new sponsorship deals for NHL and ATP tennis tournament events
• Super Group plans to file its first F-4 registration statement with the SEC in the third quarter regarding its proposed business combination with Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp.
The Betway brand was launched in Colorado and Indiana, while a third state is planned to open in Pennsylvania. Two more states are expected to join this trio in the coming months.
These five states are part of an initial group of up to ten states where the Super Group has obtained market access through the Digital Gaming Corporation (“DGC”). Super Group and DGC have signed a definitive agreement under which Super Group will acquire DGC (subject to regular regulatory approvals).
• Richard Hasson, President and CEO of Super Group, commented on the new business developments: “We remain focused on uniting markets, products, and customers around the world, as evidenced by the previous launch of our brands in two states and two countries. has signed sponsorship deals for some of the biggest sporting events in the world over the course of three months. “
• The Betway brand announced a prestigious partnership with the NHL in May, expanding its tennis portfolio to six ATP tournaments, including the Miami Open.
• Betway’s sponsorship of English Premier League football with West Ham United has given the club a firm foothold in the UEFA Europa League, where the brand will then be spread across Europe.
• Betway has also continued its pioneering focus on e-sports as a product, with a number of key agreements with leading organizations, including G2, Furia, and MIBR, in the fast-growing industry where the brand is showing signs in New Market.
• Neal Menashe, CEO of Super Group, added: “I am delighted with the way our global team has progressed along with the additional tasks required to become a trade show. We continue to achieve our business objectives. The business is growing and our brands remain active in their markets. In the US, DGC now has the first group of states living under the Betway brand and still maintains market access outside the top ten announced in May. We also see excellent opportunities to thrive in our key markets around the world. This is the heart of the Super Group: a menu with the potential for growth around the world. “
• In the second half of 2021, the company plans to launch the Betway brand in new regions on at least three continents.
• Information about Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp.:
Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp. is a target company formed to enter into a merger, stock exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more companies. SEAH focuses on the goals of the sports and entertainment industry, as well as the technology and services associated with the industry. Class A common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) under the symbol “SEAH”. SEAH’s management team is led by Eric Grubman and John Collins, each with decades of experience identifying, acquiring, managing, and creating leading entrepreneurs and entities.
• More information and where to find it
This press release refers to a proposed agreement between the Super Group and SEAH. This press release does not constitute a power of attorney or solicitation of power of attorney, consent, or authorization in connection with any title or in connection with the future transaction and is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to purchase.
the titles. Super Group, Combined Company, or SEAH and such securities will not be sold in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale is unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the security laws of that state or jurisdiction. No offer of securities will be made by way of a prospectus in accordance with the requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Super Group (SGHC) Limited intends to file a registration statement