Definition of Video Marketing
If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much more valuable is the video then? This is the foundation of video marketing, a future-oriented marketing strategy that integrates engaging videos into your marketing campaigns.
Video marketing can be used for anything, from customer relationships to the promotion of your brand, services, or products. In addition, video marketing can serve as a medium to present presentations, promote customer testimonials, deliver live streaming opportunities, and deliver viral (fun) content.
How Video Marketing Works
At first glance, the path to video marketing is pretty simple: Your brand creates videos that promote your business in one way or another, generate sales, make you aware of your products or services, or engage your customers. In practice, it is a bit more complicated. Like many of your marketing efforts, video marketing is data-driven, so you need to track down different metrics and track customer engagement.
To develop your video marketing strategy, you want to:
Allocate resources. You need to designate a budget for the video – at least decent equipment, good editing software, and a video marketing guru (or, better yet, a team) – as well as the time to create it.
1.Tell your stories. Storytelling has never been so important as in the video, so think brainstorm: what stories do you want to tell? How would you tell that?
2. Involve: It is not enough to simply tell your own stories; you need to engage your audience as you do so. How will you make your stories interesting? What will you listen to?
3. Be short: There is no set time limit for marketing videos (although there are recommendations), but the general rule is that shorter is better. Be ruthless with your editing. Cut, cut, cut everything weird. The attention is short, so you get the best of what you get.
4. Publish: Post your videos wide and wide, embedded on your website, on YouTube and all your social media channels uploaded. So, promote, promote, promote.
5. Analyze: Follow the stats and stats to determine which videos perform best and why.
Benefits of Video Marketing
• Video helps you connect with your audience. Today, many of the marketing initiatives of a business are designed to build trust. Video is the bridge that you think connects to who you really are, so customers can peek behind the scenes and learn more about your brand.
• Video is an SEO goldmine that helps build backlinks to your site, promote preferences and shares (which can stimulate search rankings) and drive traffic to your site. And do not forget that YouTube is owned by Google; so post your videos on YT and tag, tag, tag with keywords/keywords!
• Videos increase information retention. If your customers just listen to something, they’ll probably save about 10% of the information three days later; on the other hand, if they are accompanied by relevant images, they will retain an average of 65% of the information three days later.
• Video content is estimated to account for 74% of all online traffic in 2017. Your customers love videos. Future customers also like videos, which means good video marketing can attract new visitors.
• Subject lines for an email containing the word “video” show a 19% increase in open rates and a 65% increase in click-through.
• Four times as many customers prefer to watch a product video rather than read a product description.
• Do you like the money? Think about it: After watching a video, customers are more likely to buy 64-85%
tips to define your video marketing strategy
1.Tell a story that matches their problem
Start from the beginning. Your viewer who is also your target audience is the protagonist of your story, not you. Period.
It should just be a personal video about your customers, your viewers, your audience that you want to inspire, motivate, attract or lead to action and lead them to your landing page. As a B2B marketer, consider it your first thought to create a video marketing campaign.
2.Specify a call to action
Then your video is ready and you have all the hashtags and interconnections to accompany the video across different marketing channels. Have you ever wondered how your audience will return, if interested, after watching your video?
It will be like reaching the finish line first, but the medal goes to a contender. So never miss out on specifying a call to action at the end of the video. The call to action is clear, precise, and concise
3.Promote your video with digital video ads
For B2B Companies With digital video advertising, and online video marketing strategy can provide a solid foundation for reaching a general audience. According to a study by Cisco, 80% of all internet traffic will be video content by 2019 and video traffic will double by 2021. According to these statistics, we are on the verge of a boom in video content. And in what better times can we ask to live?
4.Grab your chance! Promote and advertise your video on digital media as if there is no tomorrow.
Hear about the transformation your brand can bring to people’s lives
• Let your audience know that you are safe with your brand.
Clearly state the benefits it can have for your brand.
• Emphasize the difference it would make to your identity/status.
• Check the conversion status after use.
Remember this is a bigger goal. All of this is done to make them feel like a brand can change their lives and their business for the better.
These steps are one way to get the right online marketing, social marketing, or digital video ads.
The journey you take with your viewer by following these proven steps will go a long way in smoothing out the countless journeys that you and new viewers will see.