Aspire Lifestyles is a leading global provider of concierge services that benefit our customer base, consisting of premium loyalty programs for the affluent consumer. Critical to our success is the support of a strong network of affiliate providers who can deliver exclusive global privileges, personalized benefits and experience offer, and other locally relevant benefits that will enhance and differentiate the service offering of Aspire Lifestyles and its customers.
The Development and Marketing Partnership is responsible for creating meaningful partnerships that support and expand our network and product offering. It is essential to the success of this position to manage the strategic direction in line with global and local agendas, to set the right priorities, and apply resources to the local industry, sales, customer service, commercial banks, and the integration of product teams.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING:
The main duties and responsibilities include the following. Other functions can be assigned.
• Collaborate with HOA to develop local partnerships in Australia and New Zealand to effectively support sales by developing strategic networks, personal benefits, and experiences, opportunities, and marketing solutions
• Manage project assignments, adjust priorities, share best practices, develop customer recommendations, set goals, monitor and create reports
• Conduct regular surveys with managers in the country to ensure targets are met, including sales targets for customer contracts for PD and marketing products, quality and coverage of Australian and New Zealand partners, partner commissions, usage and marketing initiatives
• Present the strategy of the global partnership/suppliers in collaboration with the partnership of the group and the product managers of the group according to the structure of the local product and the needs of the market.
• Manage key partners to ensure Aspire Lifestyles runs competitively priced, advanced products and services more efficiently.
• Monitor compliance with global purchase order policies and recommend appropriate local policies and process development
• Facilitate the local and global exchange of DP practices and leverage global DP and customer marketing resources
• Understand growing customer needs and identify loyalty-related growth opportunities (eg, rewards, marketing promotions, benefits, experiences, and sponsorships).
• Sales support for customer presentations with an overview of capabilities, solution development, and program recommendations
• Make sure the OP team uses a partner’s quality control and feedback process.
• Manage local marketing and PR strategy and implement marketing initiatives, including key generation and campaign resources
• Represent Aspire Lifestyles and its culture by partnering with suppliers and customers and by enthusiastically supporting Aspire Lifestyles’ service philosophy to deliver an excellent customer experience.