Don’t miss this opportunity to follow your evolving customer, discover profitable marketing technologies and grow your professional network … all for free.
Looking for an affordable way to hone your marketing skills, evaluate time-saving marketing technologies, and learn practical tactics for connecting with your ever-changing customer?
Visit MarTech online next week … for free!
Register at 11:00 AM ET on Tuesday, March 16, and Wednesday, March 17 to access more than 65 tactical sessions that can help you overcome pressing marketing challenges such as …
• Bridging the gap between customer data and highly personalized experiences
• adapt physical stores to the digital world
• Make the most of your marketing automation software
• Plan your way to a cookie-free world
• Unlock personalization beyond the recommendations
• See if you won your Martech
• Take your email creation process into the 21st century
• Strengthen your innovative leadership with video
• Build customer confidence
• Discover the hidden impact of your technology choices
• Avoid common pitfalls when applying AI / ML to martech
• Choose the right platform for marketing allocation and forecasting analysis
• Simplification of compliance and approval audits in 2021
• Improve the effectiveness of your ad spend and exceed your revenue target
… all led by senior brands, including …
• Sales group
• Amazon Web Services
• The Heineken Company
• Western Governors University
• Webster Bank
• Red Hat
And dozens of others. Your free access to all logins also unlocks three powerful keywords, with…
• The Changing Customer: Opening Notes with Craig Rosenberg, Vice President and Chief Analyst, Gartner, Teresa Barreira, CMO, Publicis Sapient, Martin Ekechukwu, CEO and Co-Founder, WHTWRKS and Kim Davis, Editor-in-Chief, MarTech Today, Third Multimedia Door
• Superpower Marketing: Like artificial intelligence and no code, every marketer becomes a producer, with Scott Brinker, editor, chiefmartec.com
• Get more from your data with Duarte, best-selling author, and CEO, Nancy Duarte
And that’s not all. Communicate with other visitors while welcoming community gatherings and informally 1: 1 networking via MarTech Connect!
Don’t miss this opportunity to keep up with your ever-changing customer base, discover profitable marketing technologies, and expand your professional network.